Branding is all about the image and voice you present to the world! It’s the look, feel and readability of your message.
First, let’s start with your logo. A logo is simply a symbol that represents your business. You can use letters, pictures, a mascot, and icons. Think of it as a visual mark that identifies your company and its products.
The next important part of your brand are colors, type fonts, images, pictures, and messaging.
It is very important to note that every piece of marketing is your face to the world. Think of it this way. Each marketing piece you share with the world needs to look like brothers and sisters.
Here’s one example:
What will your brand look like? Describe it in detail:
- What is the visual tone to be conveyed with your branding? (light-hearted, fun, practical, bright, cheery, serious, authoritative, feminine or masculine)
- What will your logo look like and include? (A mascot, letters, pictures, symbols)
- What colors will you use?
- What type of fonts will you use?
- What type of images will you use?
- What does your competitor’s branding look like?
In the meantime, please share more details about the social enterprise you want to create and the type of products you want to sell. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I truly look forward to helping you launch and grow your business.
Enjoy your day and the world around you,
C S Wurzberger, The Green Up Girl®